Recent Posts

12.15.2010

trimming & decorating.

well, it's only ten days away. and i've been busy trimming and decorating all around the house. i have all of my ingredients in order and will start making cookies for the neighbors this upcoming week. i'll be taking better photos later, but i thought i'd share a sneak peak into my living room...

finally got around to wrapping some presents...

cookies & warm milk make for great winter evenings.

glittered these ikea dear to match my tree.

bought some kate spade socks to keep my feet warm!

glittered some more deer; note: i have a glittering problem.

added vintage door-nob decor around the house.

and finally, trimmed my tree. vintage & color is this years theme.

1 comments:

LeeLee said...

Haha, cute post. I have a glitter problem too.